I-Tip Silky Straight
My Real Hair Extension's I-Tip Extensions are the highest quality, 100% pure human hair.
- Suggested move up/touch up every 3-5 months depending on natural hair growth and application
- Hair can be reused
- 100 Hair strands of I-Tip Extensions per bag
- Weight of the hair: 0.5 to 0.8 grams per strand; 1.0 gram per strand is also available upon request.
Standard Shipping within Continental USA
Most in-stock items should arrive on your doorstep or in your mailbox within 5-7 business days, after the customer receives their tracking number via email.
Before washing, thoroughly brush hair to remove any tangles. Gently hand wash with sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo and lukewarm water. Never rub the ends of the hair together while washing. Repeat as needed, then add conditioner and leave in for 5 minutes. Avoid getting conditioner on the bond of the hair extensions. Be sure to completely rinse away shampoo and conditioner.
Gently squeeze out the excess water and blot with a cotton towel. Use a large wide tooth comb to detangle and straighten while extensions are damp. Hair can air dry or be blown dry then styled.
MY REAL HAIR EXTENSIONS can be styled using a boar's hair bristle brush( wet brush), Flat iron, or curling iron.
Brush regularly (while brushing, hold base of scalp where the extensions adhere to the natural hair with opposite hand)
For best results, we recommend the following when caring for your extensions:
- Use only sulfate-free and paraben-free products
- Use spray leave-in-conditioner or moisturizer on extensions to keep from tangling or drying out
- Braid or twist extensions before sleeping or going to bed.
- Sleep with silk bonnet, silk scarf, or on silk pillow
For all water activities we suggest you do the following to protect your hair:
- Get your hair wet before entering an ocean, lake or pool.
- We suggest you also comb and braid your hair before entering the water.
- Rising immediately after leaving the water.
- For an extra measure wash with a clarifying shampoo after water activities.
Coloring & Toning
Coloring or dyeing your I-tip hair can change or alter the integrity of the extensions. If you do choose to dye MY REAL HAIR EXTENSIONS, our suggestion would be to use a demi or semi-permanent color. If you chose to tone, please watch carefully. It is strongly recommended that ALL coloring done to MY REAL HAIR EXTENSIONS should be done by a licensed professional.
MY REAL HAIR EXTENSIONS is not responsible and will not replace hair for any discoloration that may happen due to swim or sunscreen use. This also applies to any hair that is colored or toned (including purple shampoo).